Up! Up! UP!
Stats:
15lbs 14oz (2%)
27'' long (5%)
4 Teeth in 2 on their way out
Hair is still strawberry blonde with blonde roots (I hope he doesn't loose the red!)
Eyes are big and blue
Level of curiosity is EXTRA HIGH
Sits on his own
Crawls (40% army crawl 60% hands and knees)
Pulls himself up to standing on furniture, boxes, books, people, etc
Eats anything in sight...non food items included
Loves Cheerios, puff snacks, mandarins, avocado, prunes, and pears
Says "dada, mama, Gee (Jesus (when we show him a picture of Jesus), -ck (Truck), Dat (and points to things), and lots of other unknown jabbers
Sticks out his tongue, waves, attempts to throw balls, and gives high fives.
Loves lights!
On the Move!
I wish I could keep up with this kid's comings and goings. He is very comfortable in his home and freely goes from room to room...and likes to close the door to his bedroom and sit in front of the door so I can't get in :) I honestly hope this is unintentional! Logan has quickly turned into a hands and knees crawler. I love watching him cruise!Play Time!
One of my concerns about becoming a mom was my ability to play. As a baby sitter I rarely enjoyed the many activities that the kids wanted to do and I always wondered, 'how do moms do it all day?' I am still not sure how moms do it, but I have learned to love play time with Logan...maybe a little too much. About three weeks ago I found a bag of ABC123 blocks at a used kids stuff store for $2.75! I was absolutely positive Logan was going to love these blocks! What I didn't know is how much I was going to love them too! When I got the blocks home and dumped them out on the living room floor Logan had a great time banging them together and trying to put them in his mouth. I began spelling out words and building towers...we were in heaven! Logan was quick to realized I was not paying attention to him anymore and crawled over to my amazing tower and took a swing at it. CRASH! I let out a squeal and Logan laughed. He was hooked. I began to rebuild my tower and within seconds it came crashing to the floor followed by a squeal and a giggle. As time has gone on I have become quite particular in the details of my towers not to mention a little competitive hording the blocks and frustrated when each of my master pieces is quickly destroyed! To avoid a mommy tantrum I only attempt to build my towers when Logan is deeply involved in another activity, but sure enough as soon as he sees me building he crawls his way over to take a swing at my creation!
I LOVE that kid! Great pictures Kate- definitely capture his silly and handsome sides:) I can tell he is a curious little kiddo!
ReplyDeleteI think your experience from all of those little people house building is starting to pay off. Logan has to be an innocent bystander when they come crashing down. He's way too cute of a little tike to cause tower trouble.
ReplyDelete