Thursday, January 24, 2013

 
 
Making Room for the Belly
 
 
Although many of my coworkers at the hospital are just realizing I am pregnant (at 32 weeks), somehow I just couldn't help but notice my expanding waist line! I havn't done the best job of documenting the growth with pictures but here are a few...
 

25 Week Photo Shoot

 

We have had a lot of fun finding great deals on baby room gear!
 
 

32 Week Photo Shoot

 


 Swimming has been my favorite, most comfortable activity of the pregnancy!
 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish you didn't live clear up in tater land & I didn't live clear down in the middle of the beehive state. I just wanna give that cute belly a big but gentle squeeze & whisper secrets to gummy about how Aunt Bec is going to fulfill the role as favorite aunt. Thanks for the pics. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I forgot to say... I LOVE the pictures of you and Trent. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great Kate! I love the crib and pics:) Logan will be smart enough to see Aunt Bec isn't the favorite auntie. I don't even have to whisper him secrets. He already knows its me!

    ReplyDelete